We advise and represent your company established in Austria in preparation to access to the market and running performance of commercial and trade activities.
Our services include, inter alia,
- assessment of the legal qualifications/registrations necessary for a commercial or trade activity, performance of a contract or a certain project in Austria,
- assessment of the variety of services legally possible with a certain qualification/registration and the additional, „attached“ services attributable to other trades that may be performed with this qualification/registration without another registration,
- registration of a trade or service,
- proceedings for official recognition of individual qualifications,
- appointment of a qualified trade manager or authorized agent,
- advise on trades performed on an industrial scale,
- registration of a company in the Austrian Trade Union’s system,
- advise and representation referring to trade or industrial sites.
If your company is located in a so-called third country, i.e. a country outside the European Union, or in another member state of the European Union/European Economic Area and plans to expand to the Austrian market, you should primarily explore the specific legal settings and regulatory framework for professional commercial/trade activities in order to avoid (in parts: severe) fines and regulatory measures, pertaining up to the total prohibition of commercial/trade activity in Austria.